First Lady GlutaWhite+ Egyptian Whitening NIGHT Face Cream with Goats Milk
First Lady Glutawhite+ Egyptian Whitening Night cream contains a variety of high quality luxurious ingredients such as: L- Glutathione, Papaya, Carrot, Vitamin E & Goats Milk. All of which are known to help rapidly whiten skin.
After years of research we have developed the most luxurious, most effective and efficient skin whitening face cream which can be used in the night while you sleep. Egyptian milk was originally used by cleopatra, who considered it to be her biggest whitening beauty secret. Now we would like to share this secret.
EXTRA STRONG - Our most advanced & strongest formula ever!
- L-Glutathione is an antioxidant naturally found in human cells that neutralizes free radicals, boosts the immune system and detoxifies the skin. It also rapidly causes skin lightening by converting melanin to a lighter color and deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps produce the pigment.
- Egyptian Goat Milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly vitamin A, the most important vitamin for the skin. As with other milks, goat’s milk contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). It assists to gently slough off dead skin cells and helps to hydrate and brighten the skin.
- This luxurious lotion is rich in Carrot, which is beneficial in lightening the skin tone and to even patchy blemished skin. Carrot Oil naturally reduces melanin. Its high level of beta carotene helps repair skin tissues and protects the skin from harmful radiation from the sun.
- This cream contains Papaya extract, a potent skin lightening action owing to its exfoliating action and direct skin lightening effect of enzyme Papain. Papain enzyme restores an even toned skin complexion. Papaya contain antioxidants like beta-carotene that prevents free radical damage and delays the ageing process.
- Dark patches on your skin can be caused by too much pigment (melanin), which is triggered by hormones or other causes. Called melasma, this condition is treatable through the use of topical Vitamin E.
- This night face cream also contains Shea Butter extract which adds extra moisture into the skin and helps keep skin soft and smooth.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT: AVOID UNNECESSARY SUN EXPOSURE AND USE A SUNSCREEN TO PREVENT DARKENING FROM REOCCURRING. TEST OVERNIGHT ON SMALL AREA BEHIND EAR. *YOU MAY INCUR A TINGLING SENSATION THIS IS DUE THE LIGHTENING INGREDIENTS ACTIVATING WITH THE SKIN.
WARNING: IF IRRITATION OCCURS DISCONTINUE USE AND IF YOU HAVE AN ALLERGIC REACTION IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE. FOR EXTERNAL USE. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN.
PREGNANCY/BREASTFEEDING: IF PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING, ASK A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USE.